Monday, January 28, 2013

lesbian fiction via R.E. Bradshaw

Okay I've recently started what I believe is my fourth book written by R.E. Bradshaw.  So far none have come close to comparing with Waking Up Gray, but were enjoyable. 

I get irritated sometimes because it seems to be a common thing in her books where the main character is beautiful, comes from money or inherited a crap ton of money... and sometimes I sit and wonder where are the chunky/fat girls that are broke.. don't they deserve love too, lol.

I guess I'll have to write that book... and who knows, maybe one day.  For now I'll stick to blogging my random "empty" thoughts and working on my novel (if you would call it that...I'm not sure) I havent worked on it in months and know that once I start again words will pour out of me, but for now I'm just not motivated in that direction.  I think it's because it has to do with my life and I'm at a point in my life where I just don't want to think about some things--sure they made me who i am today, but doesn't mean I want to rehash this stuff daily...

But I digress... R.E. Bradshaw is a great author and I do like her work don't get me wrong, I just needed something that was "different." I am not reading Rainey Days (a mystery)... so far I like it.

Previously I read, Waking up Gray (which was beyond phenomenal in my opinion)... Sweet Carolina Girls which wasn't bad and The Girl Back Home which again wasn't bad but just wasn't what I was in the mood for I suppose.

I've got several different books on my Kindle App that I want to read but just can't get into at the moment.. so if nothing else, one positive note about RE Bradswhaw's books is that she keeps my attention... that is not an easy thing to do.

No comments: