Monday, May 11, 2009

donde esta grandma?

Donde esta grandma? The answer is soon to be grandma es en su casa, lol. Yes I'm a dork, I'm okay with that. Grandma is due to come home June 5th. She will still not be able to put any weight on her leg for many weeks to come, but at least she'll be home. Mom is going to "move" in with us...there will be a hospital bed put in for Grandma and mom is going to help out, as am I.

I cut grandma's hair yesterday and gave her an updated look. Makes her look younger and thinner in my opinion...but anyway. I'm excited. This house has been way too quiet without grandma being here. Funny how the shit that annoys the shit out of you on a normal day turns out to be stuff that you miss when it's not around. Funny the things we take for granted in our lives.

No comments: