Monday, May 2, 2011

redneck

I'm a redneck. No, literally--I got sunburned this weekend while having a yard sale... my neck is fried and so are my ears and the right side of my face.... funny how my glow in the dark white ass neglected to put sunscreen on such prime areas.

I'm bummed. My sister moved. It was her idea to have the yard sale. She called me on Monday and told me that if I hadn't taken time off of work to not do it because she'd be moving on Friday. So yeah, she's gone and she took my beautiful niece with her. I didn't even get to say goodbye. I would have, but I was driving Jen's vehicle so I could transport tables for said yard sale which I opted to not cancel because I wanted to make a few bucks and I ended up putting 70 dollars in said vehicle, RIDICULOUS over the course of the week. 

I dunno I just hope she's happy and everything works out for her.

For now, I'm just going to pout, it's just what I feel like doing.  I have four minutes left of my work day, I'm thinking if I walk real slow, maybe swing by the bathroom and what not by the time I get to the time clock it will be time to go.

I have a lot on my mind these days, but I think it's just better if I keep it to myself rather than suck the life out of whomever may choose to read my pointless rants.

Hope you're having a swell day.

1 comment:

Jess said...

awh, that's why we're here! you can always vent! :)