Friday, May 13, 2011

Cross your fingers

Jen and I have been on the hunt for a place to live as our lease is up at the end of June. Well you see I got a wild hair up my ass and decided that I'd like to look into buying a house and Jen was totally on board.  So cross your fingers. we don't know that we'll even be approved for a loan, but we're at the point of hell don't know until you try. I'm excited and scared all at the same time.

I have a couple of houses in mind but I refuse to go and look at the houses without knowing whether or not we can buy it or not because I'll just be broken hearted you know.  Worse case scenario, we just go back to looking for places to rent.

Lol. My aunt is an agent and is helping us. She hasn't acknowledged Jen and my engagement and has made several mentions that we should talk to the loan officer of the legalities of what to do if three years down the road Jen and I arent together, what to do, since we'll both own the house... um hello... it'd be the same if it happened to a hetero couple... she kills me with this crap... She's my dads brothers wife and has never accepted my being gay, but hey, she's helping me out so far so like I said, let's just keep our fingers crossed.

I even looked into my 401k which doesn't have much in it for money down I feel like such a grown up right now with it beign only a couple of weeks before my thirtieth birthday... folks if this works out in Jen and my favor, all I gotta say is that Chad gets to pick out the color to paint his room, Pepper is getting a new bandana and a new pet bed, Jen will get a desk and I'M GETTING A TOOL BELT, lol...

No comments: