Friday, May 13, 2011

my bubble was burst

I got the urge to bake and found myself making a peach crisp.  I realized in the process that I didn't even know if I like peach crisp or not or I was in the mood to eat peach crisp...I just wanted to bake.  Well... in the process... lil man came in the kitchen and was telling me about this show that he likes called Hole in the Wall... where basically people have to fit through randomly shaped holes in walls.  He informed me that if we went on the show that I wouldn't fit through the holes which he didn't mean as awful as it sounds i'm sure but I was having an overly sensitive moment and I could have cried right there. I finished making my peach crisp and didn't eat it, so I still dont know if I like it or not lol...

Later my sister text me to let me know that she hit her fifty pound weight loss... we started weight watchers at the same time... she stuck with it (I only did it for her and was never really into it...) and then she moved... she likes it because she drops weight quicker than me and then she can rub it in my face which bums me out even more which in turns makes me just want to eat more...

boo. Yep. My bubble was for sure burst. Fuck it.  I haven't convinced myself to go to the gym yet. I'm not on a magically refreshing diet. I dont have just pounds falling off me... but you know what in the long run it'll just work it self out.

No comments: