Thursday, May 12, 2011

a change

As always it came time for a change. I'm surprised it took as long as it did, but I've learned to not rush these things and to just let things play out naturally... I know myself well enough to know that it will eventually happen. This time it came in the form of hair color. Quite common for me and QUITE overdue. I've gone months looking rather drab and well normal. And let's face it... anyone who knows me or hell even just "read" me, knows that "normal" for me, is just a setting on the washing machine and nothing more.  Today's color of choice MAGENTA. No two tone fabulousness... a simple LOUD blinding when the sun hits it permanent Magenta... and I love it. I feel quite revived with it like this. I also went out last night and got my nose pierced... something that has been on my agenda for months and months but something I've been putting off ... well it's done.

I went to bath and body works and bought a new smell and used the gift card my brother had given me for christmas toward it... I opted for Butterfly flowers I've never been one to use body washes because I felt it was ridiculous considering I would have to use something different on my cooter... I never liked the thought of something perfuming mixing with naturally scented coother and just having some weird concocted smell happening so it meant extra work in the shower and I just wasnt willing to do that... but since a couple of months ago since the crotch doctor made me swear off washing princess high maintenance hooha with soap I have ventured to sometimes using body washes and even treating myself to one of those little colorful poof things which apparently I deprived myself from before... WHAT? Yes, I have theories on those too... like they shouldn't be used in butt cracks... don't fucking judge me... you don't know me... but anyway, I digress... I also don't wear thongs because I feel like the size of my underwear should be be proportionate to the size of my ass... but with that being said, no I don't go to Omar the tent maker to get my drawls made either... I still wear sexy drawls (I hate the word panties, I actually despise it and think it should be removed from the human vocabulary, it and the word twat, but I'm sure there are more important battles to be fought right now)... and I'm getting totally off subject right now damn you...

So anyway, I have awesome hair and a nose ring again (I used to have it done back in the day, along with an eyebrow ring, my monroe pierced, my  ninnies pierced, and my tongue.... though not necessarily all at the same time... plus I'm at about 14 or 15 tattoos now... which I need more money for...Id eventually like to have a sleeve... lol... I'm going to be a CEO of a Fortune 500 company with at least one tattooed sleeve, lol.)

But anyway...where was I even going with this blog.... I dont remember...

I need to go tomorrow on my day off and renew my drivers license since I turn 30 towards the end of this month... it's about that time... lol. For now... I've been working on finding a place for Jen and I to live since our lease is up at the end of June... Lil man leaves in mid-June to visit jen's parents for a while since his dad is in Iraq he gets the rare opportunity to spend time with them rather than with his dad, and then he'll spend a 2 weeks with this step mom and then a couple weeks with his dad and step mom while his 2nd sibling (his dads 3rd kid incl. lil man is born...are you able to follow all that...)... its complicated... Im just glad he gets time with his grandparents and he's stoked about it and then he'll be back in time to start school... second grade...


Woohoo...it's my friday...I'm going to watch a movie at my desk, lol...

No comments: