Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Silver Linings Playbook

WHAT A GREAT MOVIE!!! I didn't realize until I read I'm not Crazy, just Bipolar's blog that the director took on the project because his son is bipolar....

Well I can tell you I LOVE LOVE LOVED this movie.  Jen unfortunately didn't watch it with me... she caught a bit here and there and was like, whoa were you ever like that to which I left and said worse... the good thing is that I can laugh about that stuff these days...

But back to the important things---this movie... if you haven't seen it yet YOU NEED TO! It was a great story and a movie where I even loved the ending (normally movies are good and then piss me off at the end, not this one) Bradley Cooper and Hunger Games Chick, Jennifer Lawrence are great together!!!

Watch it.

No comments: