Wednesday, February 20, 2013

More book talk and my peculiar author crush, lol

So I forgot to mention that I read another one of R.E. Bradshaw's books.  This time it was Rainey Days and in short, I like it.  Nothing has come close to Waking up Gray yet though... I haven't given up (It could be that I have enjoyed that book so much more just because of my relationship with the Outer Banks, Hatteras, and Ocracoke, NC...)

It's pretty amazing to me how easy of a read her books are... I get started and don't want to put them down--I've guessed a couple of twists along the way before reading them but not because they were see through, more because I have warped mind and well that's just where my imagination took me... lol.

I like the way this Bradshaw lady thinks and I like her writing style.  I would even venture to say that I have an author crush for her, haha... I'm not sure what that means... I'm not trying to be her stalker by any means, nor do I know everything there is to know about her, but as far as authors I keep going back to--she's been the flavor for the past several months.

The only negative thing I have to say right now (which doesn't reflect on her, so much as it does Amazon) is that I have yet to find the second book to the Rainy Bell Mystery collection in ebook form for kindle. 

Sure, I could buy it in paperback, but then I'd just have another book laying around after I read it it and would just take up space... at least with the Kindle app on my IPAD everything is stored in there nice and neat should I ever go back and decide to read some more...

Anyway, if you are reading this and have the time, check out R.E. Bradshaw's Blog. I enjoy her blog sometimes more than I do her books... Waking Up Gray by R.E. Bradshaw, still my fave

OH MY GOD!!! So when I went to amazon to find the link for Waking up Gray, there in the bottom in the "you may also like" section was Rainey Nights, book two of the Rainey Bell Mysteries.... HOW DID I MISS THIS BEFORE!!! THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO START A WEDNESDAY.

No comments: