Saturday, July 24, 2010

Makes me smile

I'm once again in a sharing mood.  This particular share involves my 10 month old niece Charley... She makes me all warm and tingly inside and I just friggin' love her to death.  But anyway, please excuse my appearance, I didn't realize until this video how much weight gain monogamy has caused me, lol.  (though I'm not complaining) Jen and I are going on a diet together starting Monday to attempt to drop some pounds that both of us are not comfortable carrying around.  I may have to burn that striped polo as well... but anyway here it is. 

Charley laughs hysterically while pepper does one of her tricks.

And well since I'm in a sharing mood... here's one from a month or so ago... she was laughing hysterically at the dogs then too...

She's a freakin' sweet heart. I love her.

No comments: