Friday, July 9, 2010

It seems to me

It seems to me that they changed the "branwny guy." Seems to me that he used to be dirty blonde, kinda longer hair, a lil bit eighties style hair... I dunno. I was just watching tv and the new one is dark haired and hella tan... I dont know, it just seemed weird to me.  I don't buy brawny paper towels so it's not like I'm going to lose sleep over it, but I was caught off guard nonetheless.

It's been a week since moving into our new place.  Pepper is having a hard time adjusting.  She stopped eating her food (not people food of course)... finally after the second day of a full food bowl I had to hand feed her the equivalent of two handfuls one piece at a time so she thought she was getting a treat... then it dawned on her that perhaps she was hungry after all.  She had explosive diarrhea for a few days as well ... breaks my heart to see her bumped out.  I'm going to the country tomorrow to do grandmas hair and to take her the cook out that my brother is having... so she'll be able to run, chase birds and squirrels and what not while we are there.  Pretty exciting stuff.

I'm having to adjust to Jen and my completely different sleep schedules, lol.  I try to go to bed by no later than 11 so that I can get up and motivated for work in the am... Jen does not.  There have been several occassions where she's been getting into bed or brushing her teeth to come to bed shortly before I'm getting out of the bed to go to work.  So I pout.  Like don't get me wrong, I want her to have her own life and she can stay up as long as she wants, but I guess in my mind I was just super excited knowing that i'd be going to bed and waking up next to her every morning.  I have to remind myself that there is plenty of time for this and we are both adjusting. 

I'm happy.  I have noticed that things like laundry, dishes, cleaning in general are way more fun when you are doing them in your place.  Not to say that things get done as quickly...lol... like i see dog hair on the floor and even though it's our place, it doesn't mean I'm going to get my big ass off the couch to actually vacuum right now... lol.

I dunno there's a lot on my mind I cant explain, I'm everywhere and nowhere all at the same time, just like I am most of the time... for now i'm going to walk away from the computer, put the leftovers in the fridge and put some clothes on so I'm ready to meet up with a friend and have a drink.  I'm in the mood for music.  I'm going to meet a friend of said friend and try to see how my gaydar reacts because my friend's gaydar is all fucked up in reference to her friend, lol... good times.  More to come later, when I actually figure shit out.

2 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

When A and I first moved in it was very exciting but about 2 weeks into it I felt kind of blue for a few days.

Change is hard...even positive changes. Give it time and it will adjust. Hugs to you.

Queen of Ruckus said...

Yes, Tommy, the Brawny guy has gone from 80s Gay to 90s Gay. Can't wait to see what Brawny comes up with next decade! ;)