Friday, January 22, 2010

Jungle Joose.

Tonight I found myself tallying the hours spent at work thus far... I came up with 63.  I have a minimum of 24 hours more to work between tomorrow and Sunday.  Yes, Sunday.  Who knew that flower bulbs could be this serious?  Inventory is chaos.  Jude asked the other day if I could get any help from inventory control... the problem is, I am inventory control.  This place is always going to be chaotic but there needs to be a level of control--that's what's lacking.

Give a lil bit...give a lil bit of your life to me... (sorry that was in a movie that I'm watching...lol.)

I'm tired of bitching about work...seems like all I do lately.  I need a break from bitching.

I took Jen to dinner tonight.  I hadnt seen her in a week... I'm always tired and my feet hurt...etc...(no I haven't been to the doctor, haven't had time with work, plus no insurance)-- it's gotten to the point a couple of days where I considered the emergency room they hurt so bad.  But there I go again, back on my "downer" ways.

I haven't been to the gym, or consolidated my student loans and I missed (kind of on purpose) the application deadline to apply for the MBA program I'm interested in.

I stopped on the way home and bought a JOOSE.  For anyone whose never experienced it, I recommend experiencing it at least once in your life time.  It's a flavored Malt Beverage that is available at most gas stations that sell alcohol, lol, it shouldn't cost your more than three bucks, unless your state just has a seriously high tax rate...I'm drinking the green one, called Jungle JOOSE, lol... it says, "premium malt beverage with natural flavors, taurine, ginseng, caffeine, etc... so yeah it's like an alcoholic energy drink... probably not good for you but totally rocking my world for right now.

My computer is running hot tonight, it's burning my lap.

I won't get to see Jen this weekend, which means that my stress levels are going to be even higher due to the level of sexual frustration I'm rocking.  I'm mean shit, a girl can rub her own til it's raw, but it's never as good as it is with someone you love :) hehe...

I'm really trying to not give myself an anneurism over this job. I really am, I'm trying to "go with the flow" but I haven't figured it all out yet... it's not hard, it really isn't, but... they make it difficult...

dammit...I can't seem to get off that topic.

I bought a new wax warmer tonight-- I'm way behind on my facial upkeep which means that I'm rocking several bristly whiskers on my chin, neck, cheeks, my brows are a hot mess... I'm past due for a hair cut... but who has the time... and who am I trying to impress.

I told my boss that I had a long standing appointment on Monday and that I needed to leave at 2:30 in the afternoon.  Not a lie, I have an appointment... I need to get my car inspected and the hours I'm working--theres no time.. I'm not in the mood to pay any tickets for dumb shit... ya know.  Then I'm going to do my ex boss/mom's hair... then back to normal Tuesday... work. blah.

I'd like to win the lottery this evening... catch a case of anal glaucoma and never see my ass going to work ever again... haha.

I got on the scales this morning and I'm down another five pounds...though I'm not sure how since my new found old habit of fast food ALLL the time because I'm too fucking tired and my feet hurt too bad to cook whenever I get home.  I worked from 7a to 10:15p on Wednesday... RIDICULOUS.

I just finished watching the Invention of lying... I cried during the previews.  Funny.  Jen commented at dinner how I was way butch these days... Haven't wore makeup in a long while, dirt under my fingernails, I'm getting some serious "guns" from lifting crates of bulbs and shit all day... Jeans, boots, etc... I'm sooooooo different (sort of) compared to how she's used to seeing me :) lol. Funny. I don't really know how to label myself...I have moments for everything it seems.  But what it boils down to is that of all things I'm probably a whiny bitchy girl despite saying or telling myself that I'm not.

Whatever.

I have a fabulous body buzz right now... God I need to drink Joose more often..>I'm such a light weight though...I only drank half of this drink...and I'm comfy... The time I drank two of these in a night I ended up with a lesbian with missing teeth whisperin/yelling in my ear something about her place, a plastic shower curtain, baby oil and an air conditioner??? and I took the lime out of her mouth after a tequilla shot she bought me...My sister has yet to let me live this down... she sat across the table mouth agape looking at me like WTF dude, before you started drinking you commented on her missing teeth... (which I had...I said something to the affect of, if her mouth looks like that I'm scared what her pussy would do to me...) yes I'm a hater... don't judge me.

Oh I wish I could stay up late and sleep in all day... not an option...it's passed my bedtime...I've done no laundry so I'll be getting creative in what to wear tomorrow...I want to take Pepper for a ride...she hasn't been in the car with me for weeks... poor girl. 

I've made no sense of anything this evening. I hate that I'm a selfish blogger...I havent read anyone's lately (for a long while...) and I'm constantly bitching.  I Mean technically I blog for me, but hello..I miss peering into everyone's life from my side of the world.

Deep breath in...exhale... set alarm, pass out, work work work, no sex, work work work, no sex, work work, lol...NO SEX... dammit...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what's it been, 5 days since you last posted and look how much better you sound! See, things are ever so slightly getting under control. Really. You can't see it cause you stuck in the middle of the muck with one thing on your brain right now but I can see a difference.

Much better now that I know who's in control of IC too. Fix it, you're smart, figure it out then keep it right thru cycle counting. Just do it and break any fingers that come in your space and incorrectly touch your inventory.

Turning Butch? wow

And I incorrectly stopped at "glaucoma" and wondered WTF is she talking about..why would she want that? Then I read the rest and rolled on the floor. See what I mean...you got your sense of humor back Kiddo.

And that Joose shit? LMAO, I'll pass since it sounds like it eliminates the need for paper bags.

Go pound the butter....hugs.

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Damn Blogger is acting like a bitch again. I posted a comment and it disappeared. If you get double...well too bad.

You sound like a classy drunk...just like me. Hey you gave me an idea for a post.

Wow, those are definitely some insane hours! People in workcamps get more time off. And I agree with Jude, it sounds like your sense of humor has returned. You gain a lot of strength from that sass and spunk. Chin up lady. Now if only we could do something about your sore feet. I don't think anyone could handle that many hours on (I assume) concrete floors.

Get that wax out and take care of the much needed facial maintenance. I can't even imagine how you may have let the rest of the body hair maintenance go. ;) If you allow yourself to have whiskers and bushey eyebrows, it won't be long until you end up in the same category as the toothless lesbian you shared a lime with. :)

Now fix yourself up a bit, go grab your girl and get her to rub it for you, even if it's only a quickie. Sometimes that can be extremely satisfying and she would probably appreciate a little rubbing in return.

Queen of Ruckus said...

You know... that "Jungle Joose" stuff... yeah... one word... SCARY! Much like your toothless friend, Tommy. It's just not right. And yes, I agree with Mel: fix yourself up (PLEASE!!!!!!) and MAKE the time for some "one-one-one" time with Jen. Not just for the obvious(hell, sex is great for stress, but stress is not great for sex...hmm...I should have that embroidered on a pillow...), but it will help you deal with the insane sweatshop hours. Is Kathy Lee Gifford your boss, by any chance? shit, girl! I never realized that flower bulbs were that cruel. :) Next time I'm in the gardening section at Home Depot and I see a flower bulb, I will make sure to cuss at it for your sake. And yes, I will risk the strange looks, just for you!

So, now you have three people telling you to 1) relax, 2)stop it with the Joose, and 3) make time for Jen. So...what now, Tommy? :)