Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Greetings from Outer space

Lol...after a couple of emails (Mel and Jude)... and extended case of bloggin' DTs... I thought I'd sign on long enough to let everyone know that I'm A-L-I-V-E and kicking.  That's all I can say for now... but just know that I have intentions of coming back to blog world (after an unexpected hiatus) and sure there is lots of randomness to fill you all in on... but that will have to come tomorrow (perhaps the next day) since this new job is literally kicking my ass. For the record I cried today. Three weeks into this shit and I cried.  I'm not that girl...(yeah right, I always say that... but apparently I am)...

This is my 299th post for the record... that means that my next post, #300 is not going to be for something phenomenal and "new"... its all going to be just a catch up and hey how are things going. I don't know when the hell I'll be able to read over a months worth of everyone's blogs...

Bare with me okay guys :)... I'm coming back dammit, SOON.

2 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

It's about freaking time!!! I was ready to load up the car and road trip to the east coast to chip your ass out of the ice and give it a kick.

Now I'm really not mad, just missed ya! Happy you're back lady. :)

Queen of Ruckus said...

TOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((((HUGS)))))
WE MISS YYYYOOOOOUUUU!!!!!!!

In the mean time, focus on the new job and take care of your self, ok? Don't let the stress get to you. When you are ready, fill us all in, yeah? :) :) :)