Sunday, February 7, 2010

Productivity increases...

I still havent joined the gym. I'm down a total of 26 pounds now since starting (and then slightly giving up on my weight loss goals)... like November I think...

I finally sat down this evening and applied to consolidate all of my student loans (an estimated 49,000 will cost me about $96000 over the next 25 years if approved)...ridiculous.

I initiated the talk today with Jen.  The one where I mentioned to her and tried to get a feel for her thoughts on us moving in together.  It's not going to happen tomorrow or anything... this summer is the plan.  Details still need to be worked out.  We both want to be closer to our jobs, I'm freaking because I don't know how much I can actually afford in rent with all my other bills, but I feel like its time to grow up and make it work... I can't live with grandma much longer.  The summer will be the perfect time...lil man will be out of school and visiting his grandparents or dad... all the moving can take place, she can move him to a new school district if necessary and we can get everything set up.  I'd love to find an inexpensive lil house to rent with a fenced in back yard for Pepper...but I don't know if that's feasible or not.  Time will tell.  The important thing is that for the first time in my life... I feel certain of my decision in bringing this up.  I dunno it's hard to explain my feelings right now... plus I'm rushing because I need to get all these random thoughts out of my head and get to bed... I have to work in the am...

My eyes are burning.  I didn't sleep well last night. I keep having these random nightmares and pepper was being a damn bed hog.  Go figure.  I didn't watch the Superbowl... I havent watched a single football game this season, why would I start now..I don't even care about the commercials... guess that makes me a bad american or something

The director of operations at work thinks hes getting fired and has basically said that the rate we are going we will all be replaced.  The warehouse department is seeming to be inadequate and more time is being spent fixing shit than just doing it right the first time... this is scary... but I'm just hoping that shit will fix itself or that we can correct shit before it hits the fan... I dunno what else to say about any of it...

I did my taxes the other day. I owe Virginia $3... can you believe that shit.  I went ahead and paid them only because the one year I neglected to file with VA they sent me a bill stating I owed like 700 bucks according to their estimates...I filed and they ended up owing me 35... wankers.

I've been living in snow/rain hell...the snow part is uncommon for Coastal VA... to say the least.  Last weekend we ended up getting about 7 inches and life stopped for most of the area... hell lil man didn't go back to school until Thursday (the snow fell on Friday/Saturday...) crazy... I hate snow. We had flurries again this weekend but nothing crucial or life threatening...this time it was northern VA and DC that got it... record snowfall from what I understand. 

I have so much stuff to get out tonight and not enough time to do it... judging my the smell leaking from Pepper's ass...it's time to take her out and call it a night...

Perhaps I'll have time to get caught up... I'm not counting on it though... blah blah blah

2 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

That's right lady, life marches on with or without us. I didn't watch the Superbowl either-I pretty much dislike football.

So you and Jen are having "the talk". Good for you two. I agree it's best not to rush such things and things have a way of working out.

Hugs to you and remember to smile. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey...great work on losing those 26 pounds! I haven't joined the gym yet either, not that I have too...I'm looking at the stationary bike and wt machine right now. The former is starting to look like a coat hanger too. Soon.

It's nice how the dog alerts you of her inner tensions. I do the same too but blame it on the dog.