Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Well

I'm still sick. Eww.

I talked to Jen and I'd say we're doing better.  I explained that I need to get my head screwed on right and it may take me a few days. Right now I'm tired and run down and don't have the energy...she understood.

I have an interview on Monday.  The company liked my resume, so I'll go in front of them then.  Exciting.

The company christmas party is Friday night...that should be interesting.

I had to end the assignments of six people today, I have four new people starting tomorrow.

Verizon called me today and offered me a early upgrade because they wanted to keep my biznazz...I'm getting a LG EnV 3 FOR FREE!!! score.  It will come in the mail soon.

Dad's R and R was approved so he'll take a vacation in February and meet up with mom in Greece.  She misses him some kind of bad. They will spend their 29th wedding anniversary in Greece...amazing.

6 comments:

Helen McGinn said...

Hey, sorry to hear you're sick hon, I have been too. Four weeks all in since October...totally sucks. I'm popping vitamins and eating spinach til it's growing out of my ears; can't afford another bought. Going to go catch up on your news, look after yourself. xx

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Sorry you're still sick but happy to hear you and Jen are on the mend. I was going to suggest taking a break from each other but thought that would be too forward.

Great news on the interview. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Well shit, Blogger is acting like an ass and not publishing my comments!

Sorry to hear you're still sick but happy to hear you and Jen are doing better. I was going to suggest you and Jen should take a break but thought it would be too forward.

Great news about the interview. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Now the fucking thing published me twice!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so maybe you need a good airing out. I get that way sometimes too. Stuffy and feeling stale...that's when I try to get my butt outside for some time...put a camera in my hands and it's like going on a mini vacation.
You have a trail by you? Go take a hike.
You've had a busy year, make some time each week for yourself.

Good luck with your interview Kiddo.

Asphalt Cowboy said...

FEEL BETTER.

There. There is my help for the day. :)

TAG! Meme on my blog!