Sunday, October 28, 2012

Still impressed by R E Bradshaw

I mentioned in an earlier post that I had just discovered an author named R. E. Bradshaw.  She's a lesbian fiction writer and pretty good.  Well I had decided to read another one of her books to see if I really like her stuff or to see if the first one I had read had just been a fluke.  So far she's two for two.  I didn't like the second one as much as the first, but I still liked it. 

I read Waking Up Gray a couple of weeks ago and this weekend read, The Girl Back Home.  I like her style over all.  I've started reading Sweet Carolina Girls now... so lets see how that one turns out and if I keep reading on a rampage or start pace myself...lol...

I'm getting back into a writing my random thoughts face--working on my book eventually again and i have some paintings that i need to start and others I need to finish...lots of projects on the fire right now.

For now though--I'm kind of a fan of distraction via lesbian fiction... my other projects will still be there when i get around to them...that's whats so awesome about procrastination. :)

No comments: