Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New water to try...

So I can't drink soda because of the medicines I'm on it makes them taste like liquid ass...and they aren't good for you anyway and I'm not normally one to buy water when you can get it free from the tap....BUT...I have some faves for when you do have to...

Up until now my favorite was always Smartwater and still is...I love that it doesn't taste like bottled water... plus it has electrolytes in it...

But I found this new stuff that is pretty good to if you are into flavored non-carbonated water without added calories and crap...the only thing is like 7.5 g sodium, which isn't bad AND it has vitamins which is a GOOD thing... it's called VBlast... I found it at 7-Eleven, but from what I understand it's supposed to be at a lot of places and according to it's website if you can't find it near you, then you can get it shipped directly to you with free shipping... a case of 12 is 19 something... when I did the math it's like a buck 66... which isn't too bad as long as you dont drink like four a day, lol... I pay $1.79 every now and then for one at 7-11 Which I think is highway robbery for water but I like the way it tastes and it quenches my thirst...and considering my newest medicine keeps me thirsty I'LL TAKE IT. lol...

My only complaint is that I haven't figured out how to drink out of the lid which looks like a sports cap... see you twist the cap and it squirts all the vitamin liquid into the spring water so your spring water turns colors and then it's ready to drink so... I dunno, I'm a little slow in that department... Other than that it's cool.

Check it out though.

No comments: