Monday, February 8, 2010

Double Ds

I ran some errands with mom yesterday... she needed to return some bras that she wasn't very fond of and while we were there I was looking to see what they had.  For the record this was JCPenney (not Victoria Secret since the only thing they sell in my size is lotion)... but I digress

I normally buy my bras at Lane Bryant... I typically wear a 42 B (impressive right HA)... well I felt like I wasn't buying the right size...so I asked the lady to fit me for a bra... I'm almost 29 and have never actually been "fitted"... I wear what fits and what's comfortable...

The lady wrapped the tape around me and told me that I was a 44 Double Fucking D.... What, are you serious??? Where the fuck are those boobs...cuz they aren't on my chest for sure and I'm sure Jen will vouch for me in this area.  I'm comfortable with what I have... they don't hurt my back, or take up a lot of space...but anyway...I just couldn't believe that shit... a 44 DD...

That lady must have needed a break, her blood sugar was obviously low.... If I fucking had DDs I'd probably never leave the house... I'm a boobie girl... thats why Jen and I get along so well... muaauauauahahahaha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what size did you buy?

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Hahahaha! How can I possibly be surprised that Jude would ask you what size you bought.

Unfortunately my 36Bs have not found me many dates. I've had to rely on my sparkling personality and a well padded push-up bra. ;)

I spent many years working with the elderly and I'm very thankful for a smaller bust. Mine won't be pointing that far south when I'm old.

Anonymous said...

Sweet Mel...no matter what size they still end up looking at your toes. And it happens overnight.

Queen of Ruckus said...

Well, at least they (your "ladies")aren't in...get ready...TRIPLE D!!! Ha! Get it? TRIPLE.. oh shit, never mind.

So, all this talk about bras and boobs... nice, Tommy, very nice. Now that Mel has let us all know that she wears a 36 B, I am being FORCED and coerced to tell my size, even if Jude has scared me by telling me that boobs drop to the floor overnight. So, with all of that said, here is mine: 44 C. I can say that putting on weight gave me one advantage: C cups!!! hahahah. I too would wear padded bras (nothing wrong with those, Mel, they do work... lol) but hey, C cups are good. Real good. :) Woo hoo! Yea for boobies!!!!