Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mental health hay day

First of all let me just say my uncle rocks.  You see my uncle, the one I go get tattooed with all the time has a fancy schmancy mechanical engineering job that requires him to travel frequently.  Well this week it brought him close to my mom's house... this trip led him to the Hilton Hotel about 15 miles from my mom's house. He finished his job early SOOOO he gave me his room for the last night he was supposed to have it.

So yes folks, picture it. Me, a super fabulous bed, tv..., wireless internet, and peace and quiet.  Alone with my thoughts or the lack there of :)

Awesomeness.

Can I get a hell yeah to a free mental health holiday. 

I heart Hilton Garden Inn....

2 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Lucky girl!
I suppose you still have to get up early tomorrow. For me this week has been the longest on record.
Sweet dreams!

Queen of Ruckus said...

Hope you enjoyed your evening, Tommy! You should take days like that more often!