Wednesday, September 8, 2010

hmm

I feel like all the talking I did yesterday was for nothing.  I work with a bunch of men who never acknowledge that they could even potentially be the root of a problem.  After discussing with someone whom I thought would listen, (I'm assuming the issue has been mentioned to them as well)... they in the most politically correct condescending way possible basically told me today that (this is my paraphrasing of course) I am bipolar and that communication can't be one sided and only on days that tommy's in the mood to communcate.  We cant help that some days you have a sense of humor and then other days you want to be serious....

I dunno.  I give up.  I'm just going to smile. Do as I'm told and keep it moving.  This whole thing has escalated and I know that it's going to just make a jacked up situation way worse.  A boys club that I've never felt a part of (for real) that I've felt a time or three has been trying to push me out... just might end up doing it.  Hopefully I wont be terminated for some dumb shit before something else comes my way.  I'm worried. Yeh. Definitely worried.

Oh and side note, my brother is getting married on Saturday. yay. I just need to smile and keep it moving on that note.

No comments: