Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Changes on the horizon

A lot of shit has gone down in the past few months, very little of which I have blogged about out of respect of the other party/parties involved.  I've decided however that I need to blog so I will be creating a new blog, an anonymous blog, a blog that even if I flat out told the world everything that was on my mind there's no way in hell that the affected parties could be recognized.  I'm dying inside. Slowly dying. Fading away to nothingness and full of confusion and doubt.  I tried to keep these inner demons quiet, but I can do it no more. If anyone is interested in the new address for this upcoming blog either email me or post a comment with your email and I'll send the link. The blogging will continue, regardless as to if anyone reads it or not. Sad really. Just sad.

3 comments:

vixen kitten said...

Count me in. My email is in my profile if you don't have it already.

Hang in there, Sugar. It'll get better.

xoxo
~vk~

Mel's Way or No Way said...

You've got my email babe...send me the link when you're ready. Big hugs.

beans said...

I would follow you . . .wherever you go. You can send address to beanie77@comcast.net