Friday, November 26, 2010

dear santa

Dear Santa--

Recent events in my life have most definitely reserved me a spot on the Naughty list.  This just will not do.  You see I fully believe that at some point or another, EVERYONE makes a mistake or two, and while the severity of said mistake may vary from case to case.... mistakes happen nonetheless.  My point is that I'm sorry.  I'm sorry that I can't explain how this mistake happened or even why. I'm just sorry. I'm sorry that I consistently hurt those around me and let so many people down. I'm just sorry. I don't know what to do to fix this and get off of the naughty list, but I am looking for suggestions.  If you can find it your big ass North Pole heart to look past said mistake and put me back on the Nice List I'd really appreciate it.

If this happens and I know I'm probably pushing it here, but Santa, I can't help but make an additional request.  I prepared my wishlist, if you get around to it, I mean...

All I want for Christmas is:

Clarity

Forgiveness

Trust

Strength

Understanding

Compassion

There are several other things that I'd like, but I don't want to be greedy AND I'm not necessarily thinking clearly these days.  I dunno. 

Hopefully I'll at least get off the Naughty list.

Thanks for listening and Happy Holidays big guy...

Tommy

No comments: