Sunday, May 23, 2010

wooohoooo


(Me and the love of my friggin' life... Jen, the beautiful)


So tomorrow is my birthday...what's been goin on in my world you ask? well the same ol same ol...right now I'm trashed and it feels oh so fabulsou. my mom did burgers on the grill which got rained out but was still awesome...we broke out the captain morgain and drank and drank and drank...it was great.

Mom gave me my present early (with dad on Skype via kosovo) ... it was a silver pelican necklace..the pelican's mouth is open with a diamond in it... the diamond is from my mom's engagement ring from 29 years ago..>(* I turn 20 tomorrow)... friggin' sweet.  Like I love the amount of thought that went into this... it's great. great great.

Jen and I found an apartment which we love...hopefully we'll find out by tuesday if we got it or not... I'm excited. I can't wati to live with her... all the time.  Im having one more drink and then it'll be bed time.  I've gtotta load 4 containers tomorrow to go to CHina... Happy birthday to me... god today was great... just great... cross your fingers for Jen and i.  

It's werid ... my ex prior to Jen sent me a friend request via facebook whcih i wasn't going to accept but Jen said to go ahead becasue she wanted to be flaunted, lol... the ex actually invited me and "my girl" as she put it to this shin dig, but I declined, I just don't see the point...

I draink sooo much captian morgan tonight... now I'm winding down with a lil Jack.  god aI Haven drank in soooo long.  I'm sure I'll drink next weekend when I take lil man and Jen to the beach again for my annual beach tripo.


(Oh yeah, I totally went there...)... lol....

 Crooss your fingers for us...I really want this place to live.  I'm excited.  Soooo excited.  I love her.  OH SO FUCKING MUCH.  It's riduclous how much I care for her... we totalluy balance each other out... in such a great way....

happy berfday to me. hehe.

5 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Yeah, one look at that first pic and I thought "Tommy's fucking wasted!" :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for the apartment. And yeah, it's no real surprise that you went there. ;)

Anonymous said...

I've been reading you for sometime now but haven't commented before.
Just wanted to say hope the apt comes through for you and and Jen and also....Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I bet you're sporting a good hang over today. Nothing that a little more muffdiving couldn't cure though. ;)

Have a great day Kiddo.

tommy said...

Welcome BCS... I'm nothing special by I appreciate anyone who wants to read my nonsense :) Mel... don't be a hater... and Jude my dear... a lil muff diving can cure just about anything :)

Thanks ya'll.

vixen kitten said...

Ahhhh, finally scrolled down enough to the post where you did tell all those paying attention in class that it would be your birthday!

And btw....30 years on student loans? Seriously? Sheeet. That is a freaking long ass time!

You look happy! Wasted, but happy! That makes me happy for you!

xoxo
~vk~